Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Time to meet Nate Martin!


Well Hello,

I’m Nate Martin, one of the cyclists that will be chasing this endeavor down whole heartedly.
Born and raised in the good Ole Fond du Lac city. I’ve wandered here and there but Fondy is still the place I call home. When I first caught wind of the idea to bike across the country I thought… Hells yeah, sign me up! Ruffin it cross country with the wind in your face meeting new people and seeing new places. Enjoying the out doors and doing something completely different than the same old same. Sounds like a great way to spend the summer. I’ve been friends with Joey for years and never knew how much arthritis was affecting his life. Until we started talking about this trip and I found out that its some brutal stuff. So now that I know what’s up with the arthritis shindig, I’m even happier to be a part of getting the word out about childhood arthritis and raising money for those who are suffering from it.

                             With Love,
                                    Nate Martin

Ladies and Gents, calm your witts because you will not win in a battle against me with them! This is the fearless leader at the helm of the keyboard now! Today has been a great day for the Rain Cyclists! We should be picking up bikes either this friday and/or the upcomming monday! (side note, thanks for the cheap trick on the phone there Nato!) Today I did a good walk of downtown Fond du Lac trying to spread the word about our trick and most importantly why! I found a few good leads on a couple of possible donors so lets keep our fingers crossed! DONATIONS, HAVE YOU NOTICED WE'VE HIT $1,000!!!!! This is a thank you to all who have donated already, THANK YOU!

Tomorrow I've an interview with a journalist who's writing our story for the FDL Reporter! Along with that, my mother has found a lead for some radio time! So stay tuned in, for next time you'll learn a tad bit about Sir Matthew "The Funny Dog" Frintner, and Alex "Galexy" Wright! The next post should come by this Sunday or early next week! Complete with calf measurements and prospected mustache growths!

No comments:

Post a Comment