Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hello Boston!

Greetings humans,
   Today, we are broadcasting live from Boston Massachusetts! We are staying with a friend of mine, Dianna, from the Montana Conservation Corps. It is always good to see friends whom you haven't seen in awhile!
   Our ride this morning was really easy, I'd venture to say under 8 turns in total (that is no Kansas though). To fuel this morning ride we had breakfast at Dinkies Diner in Bolyston Mass. The food was good, and the vibe was kinda ridiculous. Still, it was food in our bellies and fuel for the day to come.
   We only had 33 miles today, which is wonderful. The leisure days after having a few hard days is a great to recuperate. We got a tad lost with Matt and his directions always being wrong. Sooner than later, we found our way!
   We had some great fruity frozen thingers then went out for some Clam Chowda! We all must agree, it was completely delicious... We were skeptical, having never had good clam chowder, and then again, we had no bias. Since the time has come and gone, we can say that Boston has the best Clam Chowder EVER! (bold claim...) Our waitress was amazed at our epic journey, and we thankful for her amazedness.
   Now we are here hanging out back at Dianna's playing Jenga and talking of Ol' stories from the past! Memories are being rewritten told through weary teeth due to the decay of time and the slights of change. No matter how you look at it, Memories have been written today as the first day the Rain Cyclists hit Boston!
   A few things about my Trek 520 before the blog post ends! Please, if you donate, email me your name and the amount you donated! Also, I am taking quite a gamble on donating this bike. It has changed my life and I can continue other adventures just like this adventure and all the while continue to be an advocate for the arthritis foundation! So please, make this exciting for me when I pull the lucky ticket! I don't want to have to pull from only 10 tickets... Thanks again everyone, please donate and continue to post my blog and bike raffle on your social networking sites! Plus, if you feel like donating, and do not want my bike.... Then please donate anyways, I will then put my name on the ticket to see if I cannot win my bike back! So if you donate and do not want my bike, then email me saying the amount donated and then say you want my name to be on your ticket! THANKS! michelsjoseph@gmail.com (don't forget to email me when you donate)
Donate Below!! IF YOU DONATE $50+ YOU WILL GET YOUR NAME IN A RAFFLE FOR MY BIKE!
 Nate on Diannas Porch
 I don't know how I look this dumb...
 There was once Clam Chowda in that bowl...
Crushing Jenga!

1 comment:

  1. I think since you have made it this far - across the country...Matt's directions can't be that bad!
    See you guys soon!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete